Eat Out to Help Out
You may have heard of the Government's brand new Eat Out to Help Out scheme to boost the economy by encouraging people to visit cafés, restaurants and pubs on the quieter days of Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays throughout August. Burford Garden Company will be participating in this scheme, in addition to the reduction of our prices in line with the recent reduction in VAT.
The scheme offers a 50% discount in both our cafés on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 3rd to 31st August 2020, subject to these standard terms & conditions:
- The discount given is up to a maximum of £10 (inclusive of VAT) for each diner, including children.
- This is for food or non-alcoholic drinks to eat or drink in. Takeaways and alcoholic beverages are excluded.
- There is no minimum spend requirement.
- You can't get a discount for someone who is not eating or drinking.
- You can use the offer during the period of the scheme an unlimited number of times.
- You don't need to produce a voucher.