*This furniture set is available to pre-order. Please be advised that the next available delivery of this set is currently to be confirmed, but is likely to be beyond October. Please call 01993 823117 for up to date delivery information.*
Perfect for slightly smaller spaces, or those those who want to experience sophisticated comfort on a less-grand scale, the Chadlington Mini Sofa set is the ideal choice. Comprising a mini modular sofa (seating approximately four to five people), two dining stools and an adjustable square dining table, this set is perfect for small gatherings or eating dinner with the young family.
In a traditional design, our exclusive Burford garden furniture has been created to encourage a sense of comfort. With a sumptuous frame, the all-weather woven furniture resembles natural wicker in a sandstone-coloured weave in a smooth finish, and are lightweight and easy to move. The grey coloured thick cushions are season-proof and backed with a waterproof liner, whilst being ever so slightly flatter to provide extra comfort. If this wasn't enough, the cushion covers are made out of recycled plastic bottles, yet beautifully soft to the touch.
This set requires assembly. To avail yourself of our assembly-on-delivery service, which includes removal of packaging, please select the Assembly option above.
Please note that the featured accessories are not included.
Floor space required: 2 metres x 2 metres
The sofa should be placed on the left hand side from where you are standing in front of the set.
- Square Modular sofa with cushions: H:93cm, W:85cm, L:230cm; 41kg
- 2 x dining stools with cushions: H:45cm, W:45cm, L:45cm; 5.5kg
- Adjustable mini dining table with a ceramic top: H:68cm, W:80cm, L:100cm; 26.5kg
Colours: Sandstone wicker with eco grey-coloured cushions
Weave: Variable 5mm smooth half moon weave with 5mm round trim
Materials: All-weather wicker (extruded polythylene), powder coated aluminium, Polyethylene, Polyester, Fibre and Ripstop
- Easy to move and lightweight aluminium frames that have been powder-coated to avoid rusting
- Table tops feature a durable ceramic top that blend into natural and outdoor settings
- Table tops have been recessed for added protection
- UV stabiliser prevents the wicker weave from fading
- Made using recyclable materials
- Can be left outside all season with minimal maintenace (excluding cushions)
If you wish, you may order a complete set of water-resistant covers at the time of ordering your woven set. Simply select the Set + Covers option above. (Colour: Khaki)
Clean furniture weaves with a non-abrasive sponge and lukewarm detergent-free soap water.
Hand-wash cushion covers at 30 degrees.
Clean ceramic table-tops using a proprietary multi-surface cleaner.
For furniture covers, spot clean with warm detergent-free soapy water and a soft sponge or bristle brush. When not in use, covers should be kept dry and stored in a clear environment.