*We are happy to announce that our Garden Screen Panels are available to order once again*
We recommend that these Aluminium Panels are affixed into the ground using the featured Garden Screen Panel Fixings, available through this link. When ordering this additional products, please be aware that one panel needs one Screen Post on either side, and six panel clamps per panel to be securely fixed. Please see the 'How To Order' tab for more details.
Looking for an exciting new alternative to standard and predictable fencing products that are vulnerable to weather? Add structure and interest to your garden with these high-quality laser-cut panelled screens from award-winning architectural panel designer Stark and Greensmith, available in a collection of beautiful designs.
Designed in Britain and made from recycled materials, these innovative, contemporary panels are strong, long lasting, affordable and elegant. They require practically no maintenance and have an estimated lifespan of 25 years. These full-height panels are made of aluminium, powder coated in a grey-brown colour for a modern and sleek look.
- Branches – tree leaves, over the entire panel (also available in half-height panels) (opacity 50%)
- Burst – leaves and berries, only across the top fifth of the panel for greater privacy (opacity 80%)
- Drift – abstract blossom, diagonally across the panel (opacity 65%)
- Privacy – a smaller version of Branches, but only across the top fifth of the panel for greater privacy (opacity 80%)
Colour and Material: Grey-Brown RAL 8019 (powder-coated recycled aluminium)
Dimensions: H:178cm, W:119cm, Thickness: 3mm
Weight: Powder-coated Aluminium 13kg/Corten Steel 38kg
Note: You will need to arrange installation yourself. Please refer to the installation guide and contact a registered installer to arrange installation before ordering. The panels are affixed by steel clamps to aluminium posts, which themselves are set in concrete, just like traditional fence posts, or to hard ground using terrace 'feet'. You will need to order the appropriate number of posts, clamps, post end caps and, if necessary, terrace feet.
Before placing your order, consider what you will need:
For High panels (full height):
- First (or standalone) panel: 1 x High Panel, 2 x Posts, 2 x Post End Caps, 6 x Panel Clamps, 2 x Terrace Foot (only if surface mounted)
- Each subsequent panel: 1 x High Panel, 1 x Post, 1 x Post End Cap, 6 x Panel Clamps, 1 x Terrace Foot (only if surface mounted)
For Low panels (half height) – currently only available in Branches and RHS Parterre designs:
- First (or standalone) panel: 1 x Low Panel, 1 x Post (cut in half to form 2 x 1.2m posts), 2 x Post End Caps, 4 x Panel Clamps, 2 x Terrace Feet (only if surface mounted)
- Each subsequent panel: 1 x Low Panel, 0.5 x Post, 1 x Post End Cap, 4 x Panel Clamps, 1 x Terrace Foot (only if surface mounted)
- Panel height? (High/Low)
- Panel design?
- Finish? (Powder-coated Aluminium or Corten Steel)
- Number of Panels?
- Number of Posts?
- Number of Post End Caps?
- Number of Panel Clamps?
- Number of Terrace Feet, if necessary?
This Panelled Screen Set, including the posts and fixings, will be directly delivered to you from the manufacturer within four weeks. For this service, a charge of £50 will be added to your order.
For more details on delivery and lead times of your order, please get in touch and a member of our Plants and Gardens team will be able to help you.