Looking for an exciting new alternative to standard and predictable fencing products that are vulnerable to weather? Add structure and interest to your garden with these high-quality laser-cut panelled screens from award-winning architectural panel designer Stark and Greensmith, available in a collection of beautiful designs.
These full-height panels are made of Corten steel, with a rusty finish to add warmth and timelessness.
Designed in Britain and made from recycled materials, these innovative, contemporary panels are strong, long lasting, affordable and elegant. They require practically no maintenance and have an estimated lifespan of 25 years.
- Blank – a solid panel with no laser-cut pattern, for total privacy (available only in Corten steel) (opacity 100%)
- Branches – tree leaves, over the entire panel (also available in half-height panels) (opacity 50%)
- Burst – leaves and berries, only across the top fifth of the panel for greater privacy (opacity 80%)
- Drift – abstract blossom, diagonally across the panel (opacity 65%)
- Motif – criss-cross geometric Japanese design, over the entire panel (opacity 55%)
- Privacy – a smaller version of Branches, but only across the top fifth of the panel for greater privacy (opacity 80%)
- RHS Parterre – inspired by historic 17th century RHS illustrations of parterre gardens (also available in half-height panels) (opacity 55%)
Colour and Material: Corten (recycled weathering steel)/Grey-Black (powder-coated recycled aluminium)
Dimensions: H:178cm, W:119cm, Thickness: 3mm
Weight: Powder-coated Aluminium 13kg/Corten Steel 38kg
You will need to arrange installation yourself. Please refer to the installation guide and contact a registered installer to arrange installation before ordering.
The panels are affixed by steel clamps to aluminium posts, which themselves are set in concrete, just like traditional fence posts, or to hard ground using terrace 'feet'. You will need to order the appropriate number of posts, clamps, post end caps and, if necessary, terrace feet.
Your panelled screen set including the posts and all fixings will be delivered directly to you from the manufacturer in 7–10 working days. A delivery charge of £60 will be applied to each order.
Before placing your order, consider what you will need:
For High panels (full height):
- First (or standalone) panel: 1 x High Panel, 2 x Posts, 2 x Post End Caps, 6 x Panel Clamps, 2 x Terrace Foot (only if surface mounted)
- Each subsequent panel: 1 x High Panel, 1 x Post, 1 x Post End Cap, 6 x Panel Clamps, 1 x Terrace Foot (only if surface mounted)
For Low panels (half height) – currently only available in Branches design:
- First (or standalone) panel: 1 x Low Panel, 1 x Post (cut in half to form 2 x 1.2m posts), 2 x Post End Caps, 4 x Panel Clamps, 2 x Terrace Feet (only if surface mounted)
- Each subsequent panel: 1 x Low Panel, 0.5 x Post, 1 x Post End Cap, 4 x Panel Clamps, 1 x Terrace Foot (only if surface mounted)
- Panel height? (High/Low)
- Panel design?
- Finish? (Powder-coated Aluminium or Corten Steel)
- Number of Panels?
- Number of Posts?
- Number of Post End Caps?
- Number of Panel Clamps?
- Number of Terrace Feet, if necessary?
How to order
- Start at the Panel height and finish you have chosen
- Select your design from the drop-down list
- Add the quantity of Panels to your basket
- Amend the quantities of the Required Products to match your needs
- Click on Recalculate at the bottom of the page to update your basket
- (If necessary, click Continue Shopping to add Terrace Feet, and click Recalculate again)
- To enable Shipping*, click on Calculate
- Enter your county from the drop-down list (for London, select Greater London) and type in your post code (with a space)
- Click on Get Rates, and then Proceed
- From your Basket, click on Proceed to Checkout
*A flat delivery charge of £60 will be added per order for all products from this range. The order will be delivered directly from the supplier.