*We are happy to announce that our Garden Screen Panels are available to order once again*
We recommend that these Corten Steel Panels are affixed into the ground using the featured Garden Screen Panel Fixings, available through this link. When ordering this additional products, please be aware that one panel needs one Screen Post on either side, and two panel clamps per panel to be securely fixed. Please see the 'How To Order' tab for more details.
Looking for an exciting new alternative to standard and predictable fencing products that are vulnerable to weather? Add structure and interest to your garden with these high-quality laser-cut panelled screens from award-winning architectural panel designer Stark and Greensmith, available in a collection of beautiful designs.
Designed in Britain and made from recycled materials, these innovative, contemporary panels are strong, long lasting, affordable and elegant. They require practically no maintenance and have an estimated lifespan of 25 years.
These panels are made of Corten steel, with a rusty finish to add warmth and timelessness. The balustrade or half-height panels are available currently only in the following designs:
- Branches – an abstract design inspired by the dappled effect of sunlight through the foliage of a tree canopy, over the entire panel (also available in full-height panels) (opacity 80%)
Colour and Material: Corten (recycled weathering steel)
Dimensions: H:100cm, W:150cm, Thickness: 3mm
Note: You will need to arrange installation yourself. Please refer to the installation guide and contact a registered installer to arrange installation before ordering. The panels are affixed by steel clamps to aluminium posts, which themselves are set in concrete, just like traditional fence posts, or to hard ground using terrace 'feet'. You will need to order the appropriate number of posts, clamps, post end caps and, if necessary, terrace feet.
Before placing your order, consider what you will need:
For High panels (full height):
- First (or standalone) panel: 1 x High Panel, 2 x Posts, 2 x Post End Caps, 6 x Panel Clamps, 2 x Terrace Foot (only if surface mounted)
- Each subsequent panel: 1 x High Panel, 1 x Post, 1 x Post End Cap, 6 x Panel Clamps, 1 x Terrace Foot (only if surface mounted)
For Low panels (half height) – currently only available in Branches design:
- First (or standalone) panel: 1 x Low Panel, 1 x Post (cut in half to form 2 x 1.2m posts), 2 x Post End Caps, 4 x Panel Clamps, 2 x Terrace Feet (only if surface mounted)
- Each subsequent panel: 1 x Low Panel, 0.5 x Post, 1 x Post End Cap, 4 x Panel Clamps, 1 x Terrace Foot (only if surface mounted)
- Panel height? (High/Low)
- Panel design?
- Finish? (Powder-coated Aluminium or Corten Steel)
- Number of Panels?
- Number of Posts?
- Number of Post End Caps?
- Number of Panel Clamps?
- Number of Terrace Feet, if necessary?
This Panelled Screen Set, including the posts and fixings, will be directly delivered to you from the manufacturer within four weeks. For this service, a charge of £50 will be added to your order.
For more details on delivery and lead times of your order, please get in touch and a member of our Plants and Gardens team will be able to help you.