From the House of Floris, British family perfumers since 1730, here is a collection of six assorted, hand-wrapped soaps. Finely fragranced with Floris's signature scents, these soaps have been triple milled with a vegetable base producing a rich creamy lather and containing added shea butter to help keep the skin hydrated and moisturised.
Presented in Floris's classically sophisticated navy blue and gold packaging, they make a lavish present.
- White Rose
- Edwardian Bouquet
- Lily of the Valley
- Rose Geranium
Content: Six, hand-wrapped, 100g soaps in a presentation box:
- White Rose - a rich floral rose fragrance with hints of carnation and violet
- Edwardian Bouquet - a grand floral bouquet with green leafy top notes and a woody mossy base
- Stephanotis - Exhilarating notes of orange blossom enlivened with the intensely fragrant stephanotis blossom
- Lily of the Valley - a fresh and green floral scent with powdery nuances providing a soft and subtle sweetness
- Cefiro - A blend of fine citrus notes meet with a floral heart of jasmine to create the scent of a warm summer breeze
- Rose Geranium - The characteristic notes of geranium are enhanced by fresh citrus nuances and a hint of rose