Fragranced with aromatic Sicilian perfumes, these Luxury Ortigia Scented Crystals are a modernly Mediterranean take on potpourri. Delicately glistening, they are gifted with a glass pipette, allowing for them to be continuously scented and making them beautiful additions to your home or wardrobes.
Ortigia is a Sicilian company that is inspired by the aesthetics, culture and scents of Italy's tropical region. The gorgeously unique packaging draws on exotic images and the island's colourful history, whilst also referencing the finest traditions of the Italian way of life. Being completely natural, the perfumes are distilled from Sicillian flowers and are then mixed with olive oil, leaving your skin nourished and delicately scented.
Please choose from the following fragrances:
- Ambra Nera (Musky Amber & Spice Wood)
- Fico d'India (Fig & Cedar)
- Florio (Sicilian Wild Spring Flowers)
- Melograno (Pomegranate)
- Sandalo (Sandalwood)
- Zagara (Orange Blossom)
Dimensions: L:15cm, W:5cm, H:10cm
Coloured gum arabica natural crystals fragranced with Ortigia perfume
- Fico D’India – named after the Fico D’India cactus, this scent has blends of powdery fig, cactus juice and cedar oils.
- Sandalo (sandalwood) – rich and complex, this fragrance is infused with vetiver, cedar, teak and sandalwood.
- Melograno (pomegranate) – a personal symbol of rulers of Sicily (including Maximilian I and Catherine of Aragon), pomegranates have been blended with olive oil to create a dry, dusty and rich fragrance that encapsulates the vibrancy of Sicilian life.
- Zagara – inspired by the highly aromatic citrus trees in Sicily, this scent is rich and aromatic, with notes of orange blossom, neroli and wood.
- Ambra Nera – a deeply rich and warm scent, notes of spiced woods are mixed with oak musk, galbanum, vetiver and patchouli.
- Florio – reminiscent of A Sicilian spring, this fragrance is soft and delicate, with a blend of narcissus, wild iris, and jasmine.