The intriguing names of these Skandinavisk Hand Creams give an insight both to the fragrances and to the inspiration behind their creation. Fjord, for example, encapsulates an outdoor freshness, Rosenhave the sweet but robust nature of roses grown so far north and Skog the woody masculinity of a forest.
These luxurious hand creams, made from organic and sustainable materials, make a wonderful present or are a well-deserved self-indulgence in unsettled times when there is so much focus on hand washing with the result that our hands need extra care.
Skandinavisk was founded by two Englishmen who, having moved to Denmark, found that the natural geography, the weather, and the way of life in their new homeland was extraordinary and enriching. Together they have created life-enhancing scents that represent the warmth of the people around them and evoke the essential coolness of the Scandinavian way of life.
100% organic, vegan, and sustainable.
Chose from ten different fragrances (translation in brackets):
- Hav (Sea)
- Hygge (Cosiness)
- Koto (Home)
- Lempi (Love)
- Lykke Happiness)
- Oy (Island)
- Ro (Tranquility)
- Rosenhave (Rosegarden)
- Skog (Forest)
Material: 99% ingredients of natural origin, including 20% organic oil and 56% spring water, plus 1% fragrance.
Size: H:13.6cm, Dia:4.9cm
- Fjord – woods, orchards, wild berries, blackcurrants and raspberry flowers
- Hav (Sea) – sea spray, rosa rugosa and hawthorn
- Hygge (Cosiness) – tea and baked strawberry cake, rose petals and wild mint
- Koto (Home) – baltic amber and philadelphus, with mandarin and vanilla
- Lempi (Love) – roses, strawberries, peony and oakmoss
- Lykke (Happiness) – spring snowdrops, lemon nettle and apple mint
- Oy (Island) – damp rockmoss, dog rose and crab apple
- Ro (Tranquility) – fresh grass, crumpled leaves, ambered woods
- Rosenhave (Rosegarden) – alba rose and elderflower, blackcurrant buds and lily of the valley
- Skog (Forest) – spruce and pine needles, lily of the valley, musk and aged heather
Recyclable aluminium tube and plastic lid