These extraordinarily beautiful candles are handmade in a studio in Colorado, where they take a couple of days to complete. Unusual, unique and gloriously scented, they offer a wonderful botanical experience, pleasing to both sight and smell, and make an especially lovely and long-lasting present.
A highly, but naturally fragranced core, wrapped in a flame retardant barrier, is placed in the centre of a mould, around which a skilled artisan arranges the decorative dried flowers before hand-pouring the final layer of wax. The result, unique each time, is an exquisitely decorated candle in a choice of three botanical scents. Attractive to watch, as the Botanical Candles burn down (each takes 200 hours) the flame illuminates the embedded flowers from behind their semi-translucent wax setting, with breath taking effect.
Choose from five different fragrances:
- Apricot Rose: a dewy bouquet of pastel roses and almond blossom, sweetened by juicy apricot and mirabelle plum
- Iris Moon: iris with hints of jasmine and the delicate freshness of wild violets
- Roman Lavender: crisp bergamot and eucalyptus blended with lavender and vanilla
- Peony and Pomelo: sunlit pomelo, pink peony blended with neroli, jasmine and white musk
- Lemon Blossom and Lychee: dewy pink rose petals with lemon zest and delicate white florals
- Apricot Rose: almond blossom, apricot, blond woods, mirabelle plum, pomelo leaf, rose and violet
- Iris Moon: apricot, cashmere, cedarwood, iris, jasmine, mandarin, patchouli, raspberry and violet
- Roman Lavender: amber, bergamot, cedarwood, eucalyptus, fresh lavender, lavender musk and vanilla
- Peony and Pomelo: apple blossom, fruity rose, jasmine, lily of the valley, neroli, peony and sunlight pomelo
- Lemon Blossom and Lychee: dewy grass, grapefruit, lemon, lemongrass, lily of the valley, lychee, peach blossom and rose
Materials: Wax and dried flowers
Size: H:16.5cm, Dia:13cm
Burning time: 200 hours
Instructions: Remove the wrappings from your candle and trim the wick to 1cm. Do not burn for more than 5 hours at t time. Discontinue use when only 3cm of wax remains.
Care: Always burn on a level, non-flammable surface and out of drafts. Do not place directly on furnishings or linens. Do not allow wick trimmings or other materials to accumulate in the wax pool. Never leave a burning candle unattended.