Listen to your favourite music via Bluetooth from your vintage radio in this pairing of vintage charm and modern, high-quality sound. This authentic TSF (télégraphie sans fil, meaning wireless) French radio has been restored and transformed into a modern Bluetooth speaker.
Restored by hand with passion, meticulous know-how and the utmost case in a workshop in France, and equipped with a modern audio system (a 30W RMS amplifier serving a hi-fi full range speaker) and Bluetooth 4.0 connection so you can experience high quality sound on a radio full of history.
Bluetooth allows you to connect your tablet, smartphone and computer, improving both listening quality and energy saving. A 3.5mm input jack is supplied for a wider compatibility.
A unique piece full of history, this repurposed radio will be an emblematic piece in your room.
Model: Dehay RD571
H:30cm, W:52cm, D:25cm (max)
- Amplifier 40W
- Full range speaker 30W
- LED lighting of the dial
- On/off and volume controls via the original knobs
- Bluetooth 4.0 (with blue light on rear)
- 3.5mm input AUX jack
- Clean the exterior with a soft microfibre cloth
- Remove dust by gentle blowing or with a soft brush
- Power cable, AUX audio cable and instructions supplied