These extraordinarily beautiful candles are handmade in a studio in Colorado, where they take a couple of days to complete. Unusual, unique and gloriously scented, they offer a wonderful botanical experience, pleasing to both sight and smell. Available in five different fragrances, they make an especially lovely and long-lasting present.
A highly, but naturally fragranced coconut-wax blended core is wrapped in hand-blown bubble glass in a beautifully warm golden-amber hue, and topped with a golden lid that can also be used as a luxurious coaster. Attractive to watch, as the Botanical Candles burn down (each takes 75 hours) the flame enhances the colour of the vessels, with a breath-taking effect.
Choose from five different fragrances:
- Apricot Rose: a dewy bouquet of pastel roses and almond blossom, sweetened by juicy apricot and mirabelle plum
- Iris Moon: iris with hints of jasmine and the delicate freshness of wild violets
- Roman Lavender: crisp bergamot and eucalyptus blended with lavender and vanilla
- Peony and Pomelo: sunlit pomelo, pink peony blended with neroli, jasmine and white musk
- Lemon Blossom and Lychee: dewy pink rose petals with lemon zest and delicate white florals
- Apricot Rose: almond blossom, apricot, blond woods, mirabelle plum, pomelo leaf, rose and violet
- Iris Moon: apricot, cashmere, cedarwood, iris, jasmine, mandarin, patchouli, raspberry and violet
- Roman Lavender: amber, bergamot, cedarwood, eucalyptus, fresh lavender, lavender musk and vanilla
- Peony and Pomelo: apple blossom, fruity rose, jasmine, lily of the valley, neroli, peony and sunlight pomelo
- Lemon Blossom and Lychee: dewy grass, grapefruit, lemon, lemongrass, lily of the valley, lychee, peach blossom and rose
Burning time: 75 hours
Instructions: Trim the rick to 2cm. Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time. Discontinue use when only 3cm of wax remains.
Care: Always burn on a level, non-flammable surface and out of drafts. Do not place directly on furnishings or linens. Do not allow wick trimmings or other materials to accumulate in the wax pool. Never leave a burning candle unattended.