The Pig: Tales and Recipes from the Kitchen Garden and Beyond
If you are a fan of The Pig Hotel, you’ll love this book about all things PIG! It is packed full of simple recipes, kitchen garden tips and tricks, interior inspirations, and home-grown how-tos.
Who doesn’t love growing and eating good food, spending time with loved ones and drinking great wine? – all the things The Pig people love! Hotel visionary Robin Hutson shares his childhood memories, favourite recipes and tips for having a successful kitchen garden.
As well as a range of delicious recipes, the book contains the secret to their mouth-watering crispy pork crackling, moreish tobacco onions and tips for growing varieties of mint and mushrooms.
Expect an array of delicious recipes, kitchen garden advice and tips for growing your own veg as well as interior inspirations from their interior designer whizz, Judy Hutson.
A little sneak peek into the book... the chapters include:
- Roots – Kitchen memories and home favourites
- Porkology – And how to make a sausage
- Pickings – Eat up your greens (and yellows and purples)
- Wild – Foraging finds and hedgerow tips
- Classics – Old school dishes to warm the cockles of your heart
- Tipples – It must be time for a drink by now
- Design – Cosy rooms, upcycled finds and ‘Mix and don't match'
- Chill – The story of how a shed became a spa
- Uncut – Party tricks, summer feasts, and a few good tunes
- Afters – the bits we couldn't fit anywhere else
Enjoy The Pig from the comfort of their own home.
Binding: Hardback (cloth)
Edition: 1st, 2019
Extent: 304 pages
Dimensions: H26.9cm, W:20.3cm, D:3.8cm
Illustrations: Colour photographs and B&W drawings
ISBN-10: 1784725579; ISBN-13: 978-1-78472-557-0