The association between distinctive scents and geographical places is at the heart of this range of exclusive candles, with fragrances for wherever you might have been or want to go. The candles burn evenly and down to the bottom of the glass, and the scents are particularly appreciated for their powerful diffusion. This is achieved through a process of combining mineral and vegetable waxes of the highest quality.
Burning Time: 50 Hours
Available in the following fragrances:
- Bergamot - Calabria. A citrus orchard fragrances, both floral and tangy, bergamot is an elegant and delicious Calabrian treasure
- Black Tea - China. A slightly fruity tea scent.
- Clove Tree - Zanzibar. A spicy warm scent with an intense floral background, the clove-tree is reminiscent of the most legendary trading post, Zanzibar.
- Fig Tree - Greece. A slightly acidulated fruity scent, combining the fragrance of the leaf, the sap and the fruit of the fig tree
- Jasmine - India. A full voluptuous floral scent with the aura of the Orient.
- Neroli - Morocco. A sensual floral scent, fresh and slightly narcotic, symbol of pureness and eternal youth.
- Patchouli - Sumatra. A woody aroma scent with a subtle hint of humus and underwood, derived from the precious leaves grown in Sumatra.
- Peony - A celebration of spring with a beautiful floral peony fragrance, comes with a wonderfully illustrated box.
- Tonka - Brazil. Gourmet hints of almond and vanilla, Tonka bean blends the intensity of cedar and sweetness of sandalwood.
- Tuberose - Mexico. A floral suave and elating scent. The tuberose is a flower originating from Central America
- Verbena - Peru. A floral citrus scent, the verbena originated in the Andes mountains.