These beautiful, luxury votive candles are made from 100% recycled wax, in a frosted or clear glass jar with a shiny silver lid. They are created in the UK from scrap wax donated by hotels, restaurants, churches, cathedrals and the public that would otherwise end up as landfill.
After the wax is collected, it is melted down, cleaned, dyed and infused with fragrances specially developed by a 200-year-old French perfumery. The scents are all ethically sourced and conscientiously made, ensuring no over-harvested ingredients are used.
Choose from the following fragrances in a 30cl glass pot with lid:
- Ginger & Lime in clear glass
- Lavender & Rock Salt in frosted glass
- Lily of the Valley in clear glass
- White Jasmine & Mint in clear glass
- Candle – 100% recycled wax, c.70% paraffin, 10% soy, 5% bees, 15% other (plant, mineral etc.)
- Wick – cotton
- Pot – mostly recycled glass
- Lids – silver finished nickel
Size: 30cl / 250g
Burn time: 50-hour minimum
Made in the UK
- Ginger & Lime – The scents of Ginger and Lime are the basis for this fragrance that is then rounded with Sicilian Lemon, Brazilian Orange and finally Patchouli.
- Lavender & Rock Salt – Notes of Armoise (Artemisia arborescens), Bergamot (Citrus bergamia) and Cedarwood (Calocedrus decurrens) are blended with both Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) and Lavandin (Lavandula × intermedia) oils bringing a truly subtle and fresh salty scent.
- Lily of the Valley – A blend of traditional flowers including Muguet (Convallaria majalis), Jasmine (Jasminum), Tuberose (Polianthes tuberosa), Magnolia (Magnolieae), Gardinia (Rubiaceae) and Peony (Paeonia), with a cut of Ylang Ylang (Cananga odorata) to soften it.
- White Jasmine & Mint – A mixture of Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus), Petitgrain (Citrus aurantium ssp. amara) and Jasmine (Jasminum officinale) creates a fresh fragrance that is then tempered with the warmth of Ylang Ylang (Cananga odorata) and Orange (Citrus reticulata).