A heritage perfumery with historic relations to imperial French candlemaker Cire Trudon, Carriere Freres have embraced their curiosity in traditional herbalism and the study of plants for centuries. Designed in a workshop in Normandy, each diffuser is filled with 100% natural alcohol from French beetroot, emitting an exquisite, aromatic blend of natural raw and synthetic materials.
Paying homage to the brand’s sustainable ethos, the diffuser consists of the finest components; untreated rattan sticks, a recyclable cork stopper and recycled glass. The packaging is plastic-free and made from 100% recycled FSC paper, accompanied by an elegantly illustrated floral print using vegetable-based inks. Elegantly designed, they will refresh any room with their delightful scents.
- Orange Blossom
- Dimensions: H: 12.5cm Dia: 6.5cm
- Capacity: 200ml / 6.8fl.oz
- Duration 8-12 weeks
- Orange Blossom - a delicate, syrupy scent, orange blossom embodies an appealing botanical fragrance.
- Lavender - a nostalgic scent of a classic English countryside stroll, its distinctive aroma encourages relaxation and tranquillity.
- Sandalwood - an exquisitely woody fragrance, it bears rich and creamy balsamic and floral notes.
- Tomato - a powerfully tangy scent, it is pleasantly evocative of moments spent on the veg patch.
Advice: Rattan sticks diffuse the perfume by capillarity for a constant and light diffusion. On first use, for an immediate release, soak the rattan sticks in the bottle and flip them so that the scented part of their sticks is outside of the bottle. To maintain a continuous diffusion, flip the sticks during the first two weeks of use and then every four days until complete evaporation of the perfume. Perfume diffusion lasts between 8-12 weeks. This duration may vary depending on the size of the room where the room fragrance diffuser is located, in addition to the room temperature, exposure to sunlight, and draughts, each of which would in turn increase the evaporation of the perfume.