Fragranced with the rich scents of Sicily, these Large Round Ortigia Candles are perfect for any home. With burning times of up to forty hours, they are contained in signature attractively ridged glass jars, which will create a stunning effect as the candle burns. Decorated with an ocelot, they will bring a real sense of the vibrant Sicilian lifestyle and colour into any room.
Ortigia is a Sicilian company that is inspired by the aesthetics, culture and scents of Italy's tropical region. The gorgeously unique packaging draws on exotic images and the island's colourful history, whilst also referencing the finest traditions of the Italian way of life. Being completely natural, the perfumes are distilled from Sicilian flowers and these are then mixed with olive oil, leaving your skin nourished and delicately scented.
Please choose from the following fragrances:
- Ambra Nera (Musky Amber & Spice Wood)
- Fico d'India (Fig & Cedar)
- Florio (Sicilian Wild Spring Flowers)
- Melograno (Pomegranate)
- Sandalo (Sandalwood)
- Zagara (Orange Blossom)
Dimensions: Dia: 6cm, H:10cm
Approximate burning time: 35-40 hours
Product care: Make sure that the candle wick is triummed before lighting, and that is remains upright and central in the candle. The candle should always burn to the bottom of the glass. Never leave the candle burning unattended.
- Fico D’India – named after the Fico D’India cactus, this scent has blends of powdery fig, cactus juice and cedar oils.
- Sandalo (sandalwood) – rich and complex, this fragrance is infused with vetiver, cedar, teak and sandalwood.
- Melograno (pomegranate) – a personal symbol of rulers of Sicily (including Maximilian I and Catherine of Aragon), pomegranates have been blended with olive oil to create a dry, dusty and rich fragrance that encapsulates the vibrancy of Sicilian life.
- Zagara – inspired by the highly aromatic citrus trees in Sicily, this scent is rich and aromatic, with notes of orange blossom, neroli and wood.
- Ambra Nera – a deeply rich and warm scent, notes of spiced woods are mixed with oak musk, galbanum, vetiver and patchouli.
- Florio – reminiscent of a Sicilian spring, this fragrance is soft and delicate, with a blend of narcissus, wild iris, and jasmine.