The intriguing names of these Skandinavisk Fragrance Diffusers give an insight both to the fragrances and to the inspiration behind their creation. Fjord, for example, encapsulates an outdoor freshness, Rosenhave the sweet but robust nature of roses grown so far north and Skog the woody masculinity of a forest. These diffusers make a perfect gift or are a well-deserved self-indulgence in unsettled times.
Skandinavisk was founded by two Englishmen who, having moved to Denmark, found that the natural geography, the weather and the way of life in their new homeland was extraordinary and enriching. Together they have created life-enhancing scents that represent the warmth of the people around them and evoke the essential coolness of the Scandinavian way of life.
Choose from ten different fragrances:
- Fjord (Norwegian Inlet) - dramatic and joyous
- Hav (Distant Shores) - freshness of the sea
- Hygge (Danish DNA) - intimate cosiness
- Koto (No Place Like Home) - refreshing sanctuary
- Lempi (Vintage Love) - romantic and straightforward
- Lykke (Happiness) - the little things
- Oy (Island Solitude)- secluded, silent and fragrant
- Ro (Tranquility) - peace and calm
- Rosenhave (Rosegarden) - floral sanctuary
- Skog (Forest Living) - calm forests
Designed in Denmark, assembled in France.
Includes 8 reeds
Scent time: 3 months
Materials: Partially recycled glass, certified wooden stopper, fragrance, 8 reeds
Size: H:9.8cm, Dia:8cm
- Fjord – woods, orchards, wild berries, blackcurrants and raspberry flowers
- Hav (Sea) – sea spray, rosa rugosa and hawthorn
- Hygge (Cosiness) – tea and baked strawberry cake, rose petals and mild mint
- Koto (Home) – baltic amber and philadelphus, with mandarin and vanilla
- Lempi (Love) – roses, strawberries, peony and oakmoss
- Lykke (Happiness) – spring snowdrops, lemon nettle and apple mint
- Oy (Island) – damp rockmoss, dog rose and crab apple
- Ro (Tranquility) – fresh grass, crumpled leaves, ambered woods
- Rosenhave (Rosegarden) – alba rose and elderflower, blackcurrant buds and lily of the valley
- Skog (Forest) – spruce and pine needles, lily of the valley, musk and aged heather
Responsibly resourced and recyclable packaging.
Advice: Always burn your candle until the whole surface becomes liquid. This step may take a long time, especially during the first burning. When the entire top of the wax is liquid, do not burn it longer than one hour. The top layer of liquid wax should never exceed one centimeter in height. Never burn your candle more than the maximum burning time indicated in the candle’s instructions. Never burn it down totally; leave one centimeter at the bottom.