These fresh-patterned plates are made with bamboo fibre, which instantly connects you with nature. The varied designs, which you can go wild with by mixing and matching, come in delightfully calming, soft tones of greens, blues and greys.
Bamboo is a renewable and sustainable raw material, as well as being super-strong and soft to the touch, and these beautifully harmonious plates are made with care and love for our planet.
Step by step, our manufacturer is finding more ways to produce their products in a sustainable way. Not just by paying fair wages to the talented craftspeople or honest dealers and companies who provide great products for our homes, but also by using new and planet-friendly sources, or secondary instead of new, raw materials. They are investing in the future and becoming more transparent about the way they produce their goods.
Available in seven soft and inviting designs – inspired by the melting pot of cultures in Europe and on the various continents on which bamboo is found – and in various sizes (most patterns are in only one or two sizes):
- Colourful Circles, evoking the rings of time captured in a tree
- Dandelion, inspired by the everlasting, powerful plant
- European Tile, fusing French flowers with Portuguese colours
- Fish Eye, an ode to one of nature’s many wonders
- Nymphaea (waterlily), illustrating the Japanese word ‘Komorebi’, sunlight filtering through leaves
- Sakura, in honour of the Japanese cherry blossom
- Tadpole, inspired by Chinese mythology
Pair with other items of tableware and patterns in this unique bamboo series to give your table a refreshing and serene look. These plates are also a joy to use alfresco on picnic rugs on a summer's day, especially as they are unbreakable.