If you're already a keen pizza lover, this Karu 12 Pizza Oven is going to really fuel your fire (pardon the pun!). As a multi-fuelled oven, chefs are given much more flexibility when it comes to flavour and cooking time. Fire up with wood or charcoal for a more smoky, flame-cooked flavour, or stick to cooking with gas for a straightforward but just as tasty end result. Reaching up to 500°C in just fifteen minutes, they can cook fresh stone-baked pizzas in just sixty seconds.
A result of the quest for creating the perfect wood-fired pizza, these game changing ovens are made by a new company who live by their motto of "Everyone deserves great pizza". Whilst being passionate about enabling people to really enjoy cooking delicious food, they are also focused on being a company with a strong moral responsibility. A fraction of their annual turnover is directed towards social and environmental projects, having a encouraging impact on the world.
Please note: this comes as a boxed kit and requires self-assembly.
Multi-fuelled Pizza Oven
Dimensions: 73 x 40 x 67cm
Cooking surface: 33cm / 13.2"
Materials: Powder coated cold-rolled carbon steel, glass-reinforced nylon, cordierite stone baking board
- Reaches 500°C in just 15 minutes, cooking stone-baked fresh pizzas in just 60 seconds.
- Custom-designed fuel tray maximises the airflow and delivers a powerful blast of searing flame.
- Heat resistant powder-coated cold-roller carbon steel shell, with a built-in patented flame keeper, which carries rolling flames down and onto the food, giving it a flame-cooked flavour.
- Built-in Flame Safety Device (FSD) will automatically cut off the gas supply to the oven if the flame is extinguished, while the gas supply is on.
- Suitable for cooking and roasting fish, steaks, vegetables and more.
- Included with the pizza oven is an essentials guide (including top tips and recipes) and stone baking board.
Please note that this pizza oven is not compatible with natural gas. If you wish to cook with gas on this pizza oven, an additional Gas Burner attachment must be purchased.
Oak logs and charcoal can be purchased additionally in-store. Alternatively, any kindling sized wooden logs or charcoal can be used.
This set has it's own cover to protect the pizza oven from the elements, and keep it in great condition. Please select the 'Oven + Covers' option above.
- 2-in-1 carry style to allow for easy transportation
- 100% waterproof and made from Oxford Polyester with a thermoplastic polyurethane coating.
- An elasticated lining allows for a snug and protective fit
- Padded and durable handles for extra reliability comfort, cast aluminium harness buckles and a loop for securing the gas regulator when on the move.
Care: Hand wash only - lightly clean with warm water and a mild detergent. Only air dry and do not iron, bleach, tumble dry or dry clean.