If you're already a keen pizza lover, this Pro-16 Pizza Oven is going to really fuel your fire (pardon the pun!). As a multi-fuelled oven, chefs are given much more flexibility when it comes to flavour and cooking time. Fire up with wood or charcoal for a more smoky, flame-cooked flavour, or stick to cooking with gas for a straightforward but just as tasty end result. Reaching up to 500°C in just twenty minutes, they can cook fresh stone-baked pizzas in just sixty seconds. As this is a slightly larger and sophisticated choice, this is perfect for those already skilled with cooking outdoors.
A result of the quest for creating the perfect wood-fired pizza, these game changing ovens are made by a new company who live by their motto of "Everyone deserves great pizza". Whilst being passionate about enabling people to really enjoy cooking delicious food, they are also focused on being a company with a strong moral responsibility. A fraction of their annual turnover is directed towards social and environmental projects, having a encouraging impact on the world.
Please note: this comes as a boxed kit and requires self-assembly.
Multi-fuelled Pizza Oven
Dimensions: 73 x 49 x 78cm
Cooking surface: 46cm / 18"
Materials: Powder coated cold-rolled carbon steel, glass-reinforced nylon, cordierite stone baking board
- Reaches 500°C in just 20 minutes, cooking stone-baked fresh pizzas in just 60 seconds.
- Custom-designed fuel tray maximises the airflow and delivers a powerful blast of searing flame.
- Heat resistant powder-coated cold-roller carbon steel shell, with a built-in patented flame keeper, which carries rolling flames down and onto the food, giving it a flame-cooked flavour.
- Includes two styles of oven door: a pizza door with a postbox-style entry that's perfect to slide pizzas in and out of, or a full door that enables a quicker heating time and fuller heat retention.
- Compatible with large propane tanks (the type normally used at barbeques), as well as 1lb propane tanks along with a suitable adaptor.
- Suitable for cooking and roasting fish, steaks, vegetables and more.
- Included with the pizza oven is a pair of oven gloves, an essentials guide (including top tips and recipes) and stone baking board.
Please note that this pizza oven is not compatible with natural gas. If you wish to cook with gas on this pizza oven, an additional Gas Burner attachment must be purchased.
Oak logs and charcoal can be purchased additionally in-store. Alternatively, any kindling sized wooden logs or charcoal can be used.