This luxury Oak Challenger Square Free Arm Parasol brings the joy of comfort and versatility but in a contemporary design. Not only can it rotate 360 degrees but it can be tilted forwards, backwards and sideways with one simple crank, without having to move the whole parasol itself. The smooth, double tilt mechanism is equipped with a stainless steel interior and an aluminium housing, with an adjustable lock to keep the parasol safe and secure.
This parasol's square fabric canopy is sun-protective, providing both UVA and UVB protection, and is therefore even more effective than applying sunscreen. Tension springs on the ribs of the parasol ensure a tight fit of the canopy, whilst the sturdy pole and cast aluminium housing of the turning mechanism guarantees a robust design.
Please choose from the optional extras:
- Modena 90kg Wheeled Parasol Base in Black Polished Granite
- Salerno 90kg Wheeled Parasol Base Grey Granite
- Aerocover Free Arm Parasol Breathable Cover
To avail yourself of our assembly-on-delivery service, which includes removal of packaging, please select the Assembly option above.
- Canopy size: 300cm x 300cm
- Height (opened): 255cm, (closed): 252cm
- Area covered: 9.0m²
Material: 100% spuncrylic (Polyester), UPF50+ (Ultraviolet Protection Factor; blocking virtually all harmful UV rays) and has a water-repellent and dirt-resistant coating. Aluminium.
- The recommended base weight for the Challenger parasol is 90kg. We recommend keeping the parasol closed and covered when not in use.
- We advise having the parasol assembled on-delivery, as the components are very heavy. However, if you choose to assemble the parasol yourself, please note that you will need at least 2-3 people.