This luxury Voyager T1 Oblong Free Arm Parasol can rotate 360 degrees and can be tilted forwards, backwards and sideways. The smooth, double tilt mechanism is equipped with a stainless steel interior and an aluminium housing. You can turn the sunshade towards the sun without moving the parasol base with the help of the cast aluminium crank; with one simple crank you can turn this parasol 360 degrees and can also open and close it.
This parasol's square fabric canopy is sun-protective, water-repellent and dust resistant. Tension springs on the ribs of the parasol ensure a tight fit of the canopy, whilst the sturdy pole and cast aluminium housing of the turning mechanism guarantees a robust design that will give years of pleasure using the parasol.
Please choose from the following optional extras:
- Modena 90kg Wheeled Parasol Base in Black Polished Granite
- Salerno 90kg Wheeled Parasol Base Grey Granite
- Aerocover Free Arm Parasol Breathable Cover
To avail yourself of our assembly-on-delivery service, which includes removal of packaging, please select the Assembly option above.
- Canopy size: 300cm x 200cm
- Height (opened): 238cm, (closed): 241cm
- Area covered: 6.0m²
Material: 100% polyester, UPF35+, PU coated and has a water-repellent and dirt-resistant coating
- The recommended base weight for the Challenger parasol is 90kg. We recommend keeping the parasol closed and covered when not in use.
- We advise having the parasol assembled on-delivery, as the components are very heavy. However, if you choose to assemble the parasol yourself, please note that you will need at least 2-3 people.