The one to be the envy of all your friends, this luxury Wood Fired Hot Tub is quite the spectacle to behold! Made in the UK, we love its innovative and unusual design. Beautifully engineered from marine-grade stainless steel and sustainable Kebony timber, this unique hot tub blends rustic industrialism with relaxed scandi-style.
Alongside its glorious construct, it is also functional and easy to use. Simply fill the tub using the built in tap (no need for any chemicals!) and light the wood burner. Within two hours, the water will be perfectly warm and enticing, just begging for you to jump in and enjoy a glass of your favourite aperitif. When you are done, recycle your water by using it on the garden!
A treat for the eyes and the body, we believe this hot tub is really something quite special. Therefore, if it is possible, we recommend you visit us in store to fully appreciate its grandeur and to discuss further details and shipping arrangements.
Please note that the shipping charge for this item is calculated on a case-by-case basis as outlined in the 'direct delivery' tab.
Dimensions: L:203.8cm, W:201.4cm, H:101.5cm
Materials: 316 Stainless Steel, Kebony Timber
Fabricated in the UK.
- Stainless steel is corrosion resistant, heat resistant, hygienic and made from 80% recycled materials (and 100% fully recyclable)
- Kebony timber is long-lasting and made from sustainable fast-growing soft trees, as well as being of exceptional quality.
- No additional wood treatment required.
- Outstanding stainless-steel wood-fired water heaters for convenient and easy heating.
- Airflow control
- Easy removable grate for easy cleaning, and a marine-grade steel door handle.
Before placing your order, please consider the following:
- As the hot tubs weight (at least) 2000kg, intended surfaces for placing the tubs on need to be flat and built of concrete or timber to support the weight. (You will also need to make sure that there is a cold-water supply ideally coming up underneath the tub ready for connection.)
- As the water drain valve is on the bottom of the rear panel, the hot tub needs to be cleverly located to avoid flooding and water discharge. (The greywater can be used to water your garden afterwards once the water has cooled.)
For any further clarification on this matter, please do get in touch with us on 01993 823117.
Please note that the delivery charge of these hot tubs is not included in the listed price, and is quoted on a case-by-case basis based on the following:
- Location of delivery address
- How easy the delivery will be – for example, can the delivery of the hot tub be made easily, or will a crane be needed for positioning over houses and fences?
- Ease of installation – can the delivery occur immediately, or will alternations need to be made before delivery?
If you have any questions, or if you need further clarification on this matter, please do get in touch with us on 01993 823117 and a member of our Outdoor Living department will be able to help you.