Lilium 'Easy Fantasy', pack of three bulbs
- 3 bulbs
- Height: up to 100cm (3ft 3in)
Use the soft warm colouring of this bulbous perennial to add colour and interest to the garden border or enjoy its golden glow closer to home, in a container, positioned in a sunny, sheltered spot.
- Plant: From February, 15cm (6in) deep, 15cm (6in) apart
- Flowers: July
- Well drained soil
- South, West or East aspect
- Full sun or partial sunlight
- Lilies can be planted in autumn but are often better left until spring to avoid wet, heavy winter soil. Lilies love full sun but do appreciate some shelter from other plants over their roots.
- Mix in some good organic matter before planting
- Plant in odd numbered groups for best effect.
- Will require protection from the wind and flowers may need support
- Deadhead the flowers and cut back the stems to ground level in late autumn. The bulbs can stay in the ground over winter in a dormant state but should not be allowed to become waterlogged as this may cause them to rot.
- Lilies are highly toxic to cats. Bulbs should not be ingested by pets or humans and may cause skin allergy
Your product is out of stock - enter your email below and you will receive a notification when it becomes available again.