Tin Cloth Insulated Work Vest in Dark Tan
Established in 1897 whilst outfitting the pioneers of the Yukon Gold Rush, Seattle-based Filson have built a reputation for manufacturing premium clothing for outdoor enthusiasts; engineered for dependability and maximum utility they can be relied upon in the most adverse conditions. Earning the trust of loggers, anglers, miners, ranchers, and US Forest Service personnel, Filson supply provisions that meet the uncompromising demands of adventure.
- Built with water-resistant 14oz oil finish tin cloth
- Body lined with 6oz dry finish cover cloth
- Insulated with lightweight PrimaLoft® Gold
Zippered front closure
- Wool-blend rib-knit collar
- Flannel-lined hand pockets
- Made in Bangladesh
- Do not wash or dry clean
- Brush or wipe clean with a damp cloth
- Rewax as needed to maintain maximum water resistance
- Avoid prolonged contact with light-coloured fabrics, especially in warm weather
Your product is out of stock - enter your email below and you will recieve a notification when it becomes available again.
This item is age restricted, meaning you must be aged 18 or over to purchase. Age verification will take place during the checkout process using the information you provide. When your order is delivered, you will be asked to sign for the delivery, and proof of ID may be required.
If the initial age verification is unsuccessful, we will contact you asking you to provide further information to prove that you are aged 18 or over. If we cannot verify your age, unfortunately we will be unable to accept your order of this age restricted item and we will be in touch to arrange a refund and to find out how you would like to proceed with the rest of your order.