We love the sophisticated shape of this garden dining table, and think it's simply perfect for lengthy lunches and family gatherings.
This stylish and elegant Chadlington Elliptical set comprises an extra-large elliptical table with a ceramic top, lazy Susan and eight high back dining armchairs with full-back cushions. As a finisher, the set is topped off with a UV50+ brushed sand-coloured parasol with a crank handle and a granite base.
In a traditional design, our exclusive Burford garden furniture has been created to encourage a sense of comfort. With a sumptuous frame, the all-weather woven furniture resembles natural wicker in a sandstone-coloured weave in a smooth finish, and are lightweight and easy to move. The grey coloured thick cushions are season-proof and backed with a waterproof liner, whilst being ever so slightly flatter to provide extra comfort. If this wasn't enough, the cushion covers are made out of recycled plastic bottles, yet beautifully soft to the touch.
This set requires assembly. To avail yourself of our assembly-on-delivery service, which includes removal of packaging, please select the Assembly option above.
Floor space required: 3 metres x 3 metres, with a height of at least 1 metre
- Elliptical table with ceramic top: H:75cm, W:145cm, L:220cm; 68kg
- Brushed aluminium, sand coloured round parasol with crank: H:300cm
- Granite parasol base: 15kg
- Lazy Susan: H:4cm, W:62cm, L:62cm; 6kg
- 8 x High Back armchairs with grey-coloured cushions: H:95cm, W:71cm, L:63cm; 17.5kg
Colours: Sandstone wicker with eco grey-coloured cushions
Weave: Variable 5mm smooth half moon weave with 5mm round trim
Materials: All-weather wicker (extruded polythylene), powder coated aluminium, Polyethylene, Polyester, Fibre and Ripstop
- Easy to move and lightweight aluminium frames that have been powder-coated to avoid rusting
- Table tops feature a durable ceramic top that blend into natural and outdoor settings
- Table tops have been recessed for added protection
- UV stabiliser prevents the wicker weave from fading
- Made using recyclable materials
- Can be left outside all season with minimal maintenace (excluding cushions)
- Parasol canopy can be removed for washing and has an integral wind safety vent.
- Crank handle for easy operation, and can tilt left, right, up and down and rotate 360 degrees.
If you wish, you may order a complete set of water-resistant covers at the time of ordering your woven set. Simply select the Set + Covers option above. (Colour: Khaki)
Clean furniture weaves with a non-abrasive sponge and lukewarm detergent-free soap water.
Hand-wash cushion covers at 30 degrees.
Clean ceramic table-tops using a proprietary multi-surface cleaner.
For furniture covers, spot clean with warm detergent-free soap water and a soft sponge or bristle brush. When not in use, covers should be kept dry and stored in a clear environment.
For parasols, see the safety leaflet provided, but both light and heavily soiling can be cleaned by either spot-cleaning with warm detergent-free soapy water or handwashing at 30 degrees with stain remover.