9am - 6pm Mondays to Saturdays
11am - 5pm on Sundays
We are open seven days a week, all year round except Christmas Day, Boxing Day, and Easter Sunday. During Christmas, our opening hours may vary.
Thursday 16th November
To allow us to prepare for our ticketed Candlelit Christmas Shopping Evening, our opening hours are varying on Thursday 16th November 2023. We will be open for usual trade from 9am until 4:45pm on this day. We shall re-open for ticket holders only from 5pm until 10pm.
Late Night Shopping
Monday 18th – Friday 22nd December, 9am - 7pm
Saturday 23rd December, open as normal 9am - 6pm
Sunday 24th December, 11am - 5pm
Christmas Day, Monday 25th December CLOSED
Boxing Day, Tuesday 26th December CLOSED
Wednesday 27th – Saturday 30th December, open as normal 9am - 6pm
Sunday 31st December, 11am - 5pm
Monday 1st January 2024, 10am - 5pm
- These are available from our Customer Service Desk should you need assistance to explore the store. No booking is required.
- Guide dogs and assistance dogs are allowed but we are sorry, we do not permit dogs, not even our own.
- We continue not to accept cash as a means of payment. Shopping can be paid for by credit or debit cards, contactless or chip & pin, via digital wallet services (mobile payments such as Apple Pay etc) and gift cards (Burford Garden Co. and HTA) only.
- Smoking is prohibited everywhere in the store and outside, this includes the use of electronic cigarettes.
- Our loos are located through the archway past the Food Hall. Disabled toilets and baby changing facilities are available.
- Currently we do not have electric car charging facilities
- Unfortunately, we are unable to accept coach parties without prior agreement