Made from high quality, sumptuous Italian leather, this small, crossbody bag is perfect for carrying all the essentials and is effortlessly timeless with its classic design. Coloured using an ancient vegetable tanning method and handcrafted to the highest standard this bag possesses an individual character making it especially precious.
Campomaggi’s founder was born in a small town in Emilia-Romagna where residents turned to craftsmanship to make whatever they needed. Reflecting on his upbringing, Campomaggi sought to create leather accessories that are designed to be passed down, acquiring value over the years. He describes the leather as a living material, suggesting that its entire story is written on its surface and can be preserved, getting only more beautiful over time. Each bag comes with a cotton dust bag and leather care kit to keep your bag clean and cared for, ensuring that it lasts as long as possible.
Dimensions: H: 17cm, W: 19cm, D: 6cm. Adjustable shoulder strap 70-90cm.
Materials: Cowhide leather, gold coloured metal rivets and fittings
Care: Each Campomaggi bag contains a Cream Kit that will help you weather-proof your leather accessory, protection.
- Do not use the cream on fabric and suede.
- Use the green cloth on the side without the logo.
- Brush with a damp cloth to bring out its colour and shine.
- To store it properly, keep the bag in a dry place away from sunlight.
- Do not allow the leather to come into contact with sources of moisture for a long time and do not use any type of detergent to clean it.
- If you haven’t used the bag in a while, wipe the leather with a dry cotton or woollen cloth to restore its beauty and shine.