Agapanthus Lapis Lazuli
- Pot size: 3L
- Height and Spread: 60cm (1ft 11in) x 40cm (1ft 4in) after 2-5 years
While Agapanthus Lapis Lazuli was bred in New Zealand, the plant originally comes from Africa, and so thrives in full sun. They will actually lean towards the sun so a south facing bed is preferable.
- Flowers: July- September
- Half Hardy
- Well drained soil
- South or east, west facing
- Full sun
- Deadhead blooms to prolong flowering (although can be left for interest)
- Remove spent leaves in winter but seedheads can be left for architectural interest
- Protect in cold weather
- Divide clumps in early spring - only divide container planted agapanthus in autumn if entirely necessary, they unusually prefer to be crowded
Your product is out of stock - enter your email below and you will recieve a notification when it becomes available again.
This item is age restricted, meaning you must be aged 18 or over to purchase. Age verification will take place during the checkout process using the information you provide. When your order is delivered, you will be asked to sign for the delivery, and proof of ID may be required.
If the initial age verification is unsuccessful, we will contact you asking you to provide further information to prove that you are aged 18 or over. If we cannot verify your age, unfortunately we will be unable to accept your order of this age restricted item and we will be in touch to arrange a refund and to find out how you would like to proceed with the rest of your order.