French Climbing Bean 'Cobra' Seeds, 100g
- Height: up to 250cm (8ft 2in)
- 100g packet
Cobra bears pretty, violet flowers in summer, which are attractive in their own right. It is a recipient of the RHS AGM (Award of Garden Merit), for all round excellence.
- Plant: February onwards
- Harvest: July onwards
- Well drained soil
- South or West aspect
- Sunny location
- Plant seeds in well-watered and finely prepared soil where they will crop. Secure canes or netting in place and then plant one seed per cane. Plant at 25cm (9in) intervals, in rows approximately 5cm (2in) deep.
- Consider companion planting with Nasturtiums to keep aphids away.
- Seedlings will appear in 2-3 weeks, water well until plants are established.
- Support with canes or twigs as plants mature.
- Pick regularly while beans are young and tender, this will encourage production- you may be able to harvest up until the first frost with regular harvesting. If beans are left on the plant, production will cease.
- Raw pods/ beans are harmful to humans and pets if eaten raw
Your product is out of stock - enter your email below and you will receive a notification when it becomes available again.