Viburnum tinus Gwenllian AGM
Grown for its decorative foliage that provides an excellent evergreen backdrop for ornamental and feature plants, it is also a recipient of the RHS AGM (Award of Garden Merit), for all round excellence in the garden.
- Deciduous shrub
- Flowering period: December - April
- Low maintenance
- Relatively disease and pest free
- Please note the berries can cause an upset stomach if ingested
- Any moist, well-drained soil
- Any aspect
- Full sun / partial shade / full shade
- Exposed or sheltered
Viburnum requires little pruning. After flowering, cut back stems to a healthy bud and reduce any stems that spoil the symmetry of the plant.
Your product is out of stock - enter your email below and you will receive a notification when it becomes available again.