Malus domestica Grenadier (Apple)
- Height and Spread: up to 400cm – 800cm (13-26ft) x W: 400cm – 800cm (13-26ft) in 5-10 years
This item is only available for local delivery, within 30 miles of Burford Garden Co. Please see our Delivery & Returns page for more information.
At the time of ordering, please enter a contact telephone number at the checkout so that we may contact you regarding the delivery of your order.
A reliable heavy cropper, fruit is sharp and zesty so ideal for making pies, crumbles and desserts. Grenadier is a recipient of the RHS AGM (Award of Garden Merit), for all round excellence.
- Flowers: March- April
- Harvest: mid August
- Well drained soil
- South or West aspect
- Full sun
- As this is not self-fertile, it will require a pollinator nearby (if you are planting in an urban area, you may not need to plant a partner)
- Best grown in a sheltered, sunny spot where the blossom can attract pollinators and the fruit can ripen in the sun. Prune annually to achieve the optimum crop.
- For an increased yield, plant with other apples.
- This variety does not store particularly well so best used straight from tree.
Light and sweet
Your product is out of stock - enter your email below and you will receive a notification when it becomes available again.