Malus domestica Hidden Rose MM106 (Apple) 12L
- Height and Spread: up to 400cm – 800cm (13-26ft) x W: 400cm – 800cm (13-26ft) in 5-10 years
This item is only available for local delivery, within 30 miles of Burford Garden Co. Please see our Delivery & Returns page for more information.
At the time of ordering, please enter a contact telephone number at the checkout so that we may contact you regarding the delivery of your order.
Still widely known by its original name Airlie Red Flesh, this variety was discovered in 1960s growing as a seedling tree near Airlie, Oregon, USA. Light cropping, it harvests late in the season.
- Flowers: March- April
- Harvest: October (keeps well until Jan/Feb)
- Well drained soil
- South or West aspect
- Full sun
- Rootstock indicates that this is semi-vigorous bush, suitable as a half standard or for fan/ espalier use.
- As this is not self-fertile, it will require a pollinator nearby (if you are planting in an urban area, you may not need to plant a partner)
- Best grown in a sheltered, sunny spot where the blossom can attract pollinators and the fruit can ripen in the sun. Prune annually to achieve the optimum crop.
- For an increased yield, plant with other apples.
- Less susceptible to scab than other varieties.
Light and sweet
Your product is out of stock - enter your email below and you will receive a notification when it becomes available again.
This item is available to purchase online and collect from our Oxfordshire store.
When you have all your items ready in the basket, please proceed and pay for your order, selecting ‘Click and Collect’ as the delivery option in the checkout. Please note, Click and Collect is only available on selected items. If you have items that are not available for Click and Collect in your basket, you will need to remove these to proceed with Click and Collect.
When we have your order ready, we will send an email to notify you that it is ready to collect. Please do not arrive at the store until you have received this email letting you know that your order is ready to collect. From the date that this email is sent, you will have seven days to collect your order (we will send you a reminder when the deadline is getting close). If you don’t collect your order within this time period, we will automatically refund it.
When you are ready to collect, please present your order confirmation email to the helpful staff members at our Welcome Desk, who will organise your order to be brought out. If someone else is collecting your order on your behalf, they will also need to bring the order confirmation with them.