Parthenocissus tricuspidata Veitchii
- Height and Spread: up to 8-12m (26ft-40ft) x W: 4-8m (13ft–26ft) in 5-10 years
This climber needs plenty of space and a careful hand at keeping it under control. Small green flowers are inconspicuous, and berries are dull and blue. For the best colour, position in shade or partial shade. It is a recipient of the RHS AGM (Award of Garden Merit), for all round excellence.
- Flowers: Inconspicuous
- Well drained soil
- South, East or North aspects
- Full sun or partial sunlight
- May need support while it establishes
- Will lose all its leaves in winter with fresh, new foliage in the spring
- Prune regularly in autumn or early winter to keep under control, with special attention paid to any stems encroaching windows or roof tiles.
- Harmful if ingested
Your product is out of stock - enter your email below and you will receive a notification when it becomes available again.