- Width of blade: 9cm (3.5in)
- Length of blade: 15cm (6in)
- Total length: 90cm (2ft 11in)
From a fourth generation, family-owned Dutch company, this planter has been made by master craftspeople using traditional hand-forging techniques. They utilise old methods with innovative ideas to create long lasting garden tools that are invaluable for years to come.
- Made in the Netherlands
- Stainless steel with rubber grips
- Drive the planter into the ground, turn the tool 45 degrees to one side and remove the planter from the soil. When the next hole is made, the soil from the previous hole is ejected from the top of the tool.
- The potato planter has a stainless steel ring covering the entire tool. This ring limits the maximum depth of the hole to 140mm with a maximum width of 100mm.
Your product is out of stock - enter your email below and you will receive a notification when it becomes available again.