*This furniture set is available to order with expected delivery within two weeks. However, this may be subject to change, so do please call 01993 823117 for up to date delivery information.*
Combining both irresistible comfort and style, the Chadlington Corner Reclining Sofa is an excellent choice to get the most out of our British summertime. The spacious design promises ample leg room for outdoor relaxation alone or, using the two dining benches, there is enough space for bountiful alfresco feasts with family and friends. Indulge in a lazy lunch and simply recline the sofa to enjoy some post-meal leisure time.
With a sleek, minimalist design, our exclusive Burford garden furniture has been created with total comfort in mind. Guaranteeing a relaxing seat every time, each set is supplied with season proof taupe cushions. Entirely made from recycled plastic bottles, they are both environmentally conscious and irresistibly comfortable. Adding traditional style is the sumptuous wicker effect weave which wraps the lightweight, rust resistant aluminium frame. Equally at home in the garden or conservatory.
This set requires assembly. To avail yourself of our assembly-on-delivery service, which includes removal of packaging, please select the Assembly option above.
There is the option to add headrests for the reclining chairs in this set. Please select how many you would like to order from the drop-down selection above.
Please note that the featured accessories are not included.
Floor space required: 3m x 3m
- Reclining modular sofa with grey cushions: H:93cm, W:85cm, L:230cm; 41kg
- 2 x dining benches with taupe cushions: H:48cm, W:45cm, L:115cm; 10kg
- Adjustable square dining table with ceramic top: H:68cm, W:122cm, L:122cm; 46kg
Colours: Sandstone wicker with eco grey-coloured cushions
Weave: Variable 5mm smooth half moon weave with 5mm round trim
Materials: All-weather wicker (extruded polythylene), powder coated aluminium, Polyethylene, Polyester, Fibre and Ripstop
- Easy to move and lightweight aluminium frames that have been powder-coated to avoid rusting
- Table tops feature a durable ceramic top that blend into natural and outdoor settings
- Table tops have been recessed for added protection
- UV stabiliser prevents the wicker weave from fading
- Made using recyclable materials
- Can be left outside all season with minimal maintenace (excluding cushions)
If you wish, you may order a complete set of water-resistant covers at the time of ordering your woven set. Simply select the Set + Covers option above. (Colour: Khaki)
Clean furniture weaves with a non-abrasive sponge and lukewarm detergent-free soapy water.
Hand-wash cushion covers at 30 degrees.
Clean ceramic table-tops using a proprietary multi-surface cleaner.
For furniture covers, spot clean with warm detergent-free soap water and a soft sponge or bristle brush. When not in use, covers should be kept dry and stored in a clear environment.