*This furniture set is available to order with expected delivery within two weeks. However, this may be subject to change, so do please call 01993 823117 for up to date delivery information.*
With a similar layout to the Mini Sofa set, this Chadlington Reclining Sofa set promises the same level of comfort, but with much more leg room. Comprising of a modular sofa (seating approximately six to seven people), two dining benches (each seating at least two people) and an adjustable square dining table, this set is perfect for outdoor breakfast gatherings or catch-up with friends.
In a traditional design, our exclusive Burford garden furniture has been created to encourage the sense of comfort. With a sumptuous frame, the all-weather woven furniture resembles natural wicker in a sandstone-coloured weave in a smooth finish, and are lightweight and easy to move. The thick grey cushions are season-proof and backed with a waterproof liner, whilst being ever so slightly flatter to provide extra comfort. If this wasn't enough, the cushion covers are made out of recycled plastic bottles, yet beautifully soft to the touch.
This set requires assembly. To avail yourself of our assembly-on-delivery service, which includes removal of packaging, please select the Assembly option above.
Please note that the featured accessories are not included.
Floor space required: 4 metres x 4 metres
- Reclining modular sofa with grey cushions: H:93cm, W:85cm, L:230cm; 41kg
- 2 x dining benches with taupe cushions: H:48cm, W:45cm, L:115cm; 10kg
- Adjustable square dining table with ceramic top: H:68cm, W:122cm, L:122cm; 46kg
Colours: Sandstone wicker with eco grey-coloured cushions
Weave: Variable 5mm smooth half moon weave with 5mm round trim
Materials: All-weather wicker (extruded polythylene), powder coated aluminium, Polyethylene, Polyester, Fibre and Ripstop
- Easy to move and lightweight aluminium frames that have been powder-coated to avoid rusting
- Table tops feature a durable ceramic top that blend into natural and outdoor settings
- Table tops have been recessed for added protection
- UV stabiliser prevents the wicker weave from fading
- Made using recyclable materials
- Can be left outside all season with minimal maintenace (excluding cushions)
If you wish, you may order a complete set of water-resistant covers at the time of ordering your woven set. Simply select the Set + Covers option above. (Colour: Khaki)
Clean furniture weaves with a non-abrasive sponge and lukewarm detergent-free soapy water.
Hand-wash cushion covers at 30 degrees.
Clean ceramic table-tops using a proprietary multi-surface cleaner.
For furniture covers, spot clean with warm detergent-free soap water and a soft sponge or bristle brush. When not in use, covers should be kept dry and stored in a clear environment.