These exceptionally perfumed candles are from historic French candlemaker, Cire Trudon, creator of luxurious perfumed candles in Paris since 1643. Poured by hand into a green handcrafted Tuscany glass in the shape of a champagne bucket.
Rather delightfully, the motto, ‘Deo Regique Laborant’ on the emblem means ‘the bees work for God and the King’.
Presented in an attractive gift box.
- Abd El Kader
- Solis Rex
- Spiritus Sancti
Size: Classic (270g)
Dimensions: H:10.5cm, Dia:9cm
Burn time: 55–60 hours
- Abd El Kader – a spicy, mint tea fragrance, imbued with the heady scents of Morocco
- Carmélite – a calming, woody fragrance, encapsulating the scents of fresh and mossy stone
- Ernesto – a warm, calming candle, scented with wood and spice, evocative of leather and tobacco
- Joséphine – a warm, floral scent, evoking an exotic flower garden
- Madeleine – a swashbucklingly warm, floral fragrance, with iris, jasmine, rose and leather
- Odalisque – a warm, romantic and heady fragrance, with orange blossom, wild juniper, citrus fruits, smoke and vanilla
- Ottoman – a warm, sweet and spicy scent, with rose, jasmine, spices, honeyed tobacco and leather
- Prolétaire – a light, floral scent based on lily of the valley
- Solis Rex – a regal perfume with a warm, woody and citrus scent
- Spiritus Sancti – a warm and heady incense scent, evocative of holy places and spirituality
- Trianon – a floral scent, evocative of meadow flowers, hyacinths, roses and wild herb