Amarine Bella Diva, pack of three bulbs
Amarines are happiest in full sun, and like agapanthus, they enjoy being congested when planted in a pot.
- Flowers: August - November
- Pack of three bulbs
- Up to ten blooms per stem
- Plant: Plant with the neck just above the surface of the soil, from March onwards
- Well drained soil
- West or South aspect
- Full sun
- Avoid disturbing the roots
- Amarines do not always flower in their first year, so be patient
- Summer dormant
- Ornamental – harmful if ingested
Your product is out of stock - enter your email below and you will receive a notification when it becomes available again.