Apple Cider Balsamic Vinegar
Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Organic Apple Juice Must
Since Roman times, the benefits of fermenting apples into cider have been recognised. Willy’s is produced from 300 year old trees (48 varieties of apples) in Herefordshire. The business is dedicated to organic and sustainable farming, encouraging biodiversity and reducing its carbon footprint wherever possible.
- Shake to activate the mother.
- Use it like balsamic vinegar, as a condiment with cooked or cured meats, as a salad dressing, drizzled over fresh fruits and even ice cream or other desserts or sip from a tiny shot glass.
- Ingredients: Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Organic Apple Juice Must
- As live and unpasteurised, if pregnant please seek advice from your doctor before taking.
- Presented in brown glass bottle (to protect mother from sunlight)
Your product is out of stock - enter your email below and you will recieve a notification when it becomes available again.
This item is age restricted, meaning you must be aged 18 or over to purchase. Age verification will take place during the checkout process using the information you provide. When your order is delivered, you will be asked to sign for the delivery, and proof of ID may be required.
If the initial age verification is unsuccessful, we will contact you asking you to provide further information to prove that you are aged 18 or over. If we cannot verify your age, unfortunately we will be unable to accept your order of this age restricted item and we will be in touch to arrange a refund and to find out how you would like to proceed with the rest of your order.