Potato 'Swift’, 2kg
- First Early seeds cropping from June-July
- Scab and virus resistant
- Suitable for container planting
- Leave seeds arranged in an open tray in the light to chit before planting
- Plant with shoots upwards from late March, 10cm (4in) deep in a trench with a sprinkling of fertiliser or in bed dug over with well-rotted manure or garden compost
- Leave 40-50cm (1ft 4in – 1ft 7in) between rows
- Full sun
- Avoid frost
As shoots appear from the seed potatoes, cover with a ridge of soil. Continue to cover shoots as they appear. By the end of the season a ridge will have grown to approximately 15cm (6in).
Your product is out of stock - enter your email below and you will receive a notification when it becomes available again.