Garden of Happiness Seed Collection
The mission of Earthsong Seeds, based in North Somerset, is to empower people to take greater control of their health and wellbeing by growing their own herbs and making their own herbal preparations. With a passion for seeds, they have created some easy to grow collections with a focus on the benefits of growing herbs and their use in daily life.
- English lavender - Lavandula angustifolia (50 organic seeds)
- Lemon balm - Melissa officinalis (100 organic seeds)
- Clary sage - Salvia sclarea (30 seeds)
- St John’s Wort - Hypericum perforatum (500 seeds)
- Tulsi - Ocimum tenuiflorum (50 organic seeds)
- Blue vervain - Verbena hastata (150 seeds)
These herbs are best enjoyed daily. Inhale their scent, infuse them in a floral bath or enjoy them as a cup of tea. If you want to be more adventurous you can make a flower water or a tincture. Lemon balm and tulsi are delicious as a tea – fresh or dried – on their own. Clary sage and St John’s Wort are good as aromatherapy massage oils.
Your product is out of stock - enter your email below and you will receive a notification when it becomes available again.