The Peace Garden Seed Collection
The mission of Earthsong Seeds, based in North Somerset, is to empower people to take greater control of their health and wellbeing by growing their own herbs and making their own herbal preparations. With a passion for seeds, they have created some easy to grow collections with a focus on the benefits of growing herbs and their use in daily life.
- Lemon balm - Melissa officinalis (100 organic seeds)
- Motherwort - Leonurus cardiaca (80 seeds)
- St John’s Wort - Hypericum perforatum (500 seeds)
- Skullcap - Scutellaria lateriflora (150 seeds)
- Wood betony - Betonica officinalis (100 seeds)
- Marshmallow - Althaea officinalis (100 seeds)
All of these herbs can be infused in a cup of herbal tea – fresh or dried. Lemon balm and skullcap leaves are best drunk fresh, and you can make a tea from marshmallow leaves (the real treasure is in its roots, which can be harvested in the autumn). St John’s Wort makes a beautiful deep-red oil – easily made by infusing the flowering tops in olive oil and leaving in the sun for a few weeks.
Your product is out of stock - enter your email below and you will receive a notification when it becomes available again.