Nerine bowdenii, pack of five bulbs
Originating from South Africa, nerines are happiest in full sun, and like agapanthus, they enjoy being congested when planted in a pot. They also make a wonderful, long-lasting cut flower. Nerine bowdenii is a recipient of the RHS AGM (Award of Garden Merit), for all round excellence.
- Flowers: September - October
- Pack of five bulbs
- Plant: Plant with the neck just above the surface of the soil from March onwards
- Well drained soil
- West, East or South aspect
- Full sun or partial sunlight
- Avoid disturbing the roots
- Nerines do not always flower in their first year, so be patient
- Summer dormant
- Ornamental – harmful if ingested
Your product is out of stock - enter your email below and you will receive a notification when it becomes available again.