An opportunity to join our energetic Café team
- The role involves use of a heavy duty commercial dishwasher to wash cutlery, crockery, kitchen utensils to the required standard and to carry out cleaning duties of the pot wash area as required. The role also involves the removal of kitchen waste to the appropriate area
- No experience is necessary as training will be provided, but a willingness to work hard in a fast paced environment and as part of a team is essential!
- Shift pattern is 9-6pm (10-5.30 on Sundays) and is based on a rolling 2 week rota which involves working every other weekend with a regular day off during the week
- Burford Garden Company offers a competitive salary, social hours, complimentary staff lunch and refreshments, and additional benefits and perks.
- Application forms can be collected from our Welcome Desk in Store or are available online.
We are a family-owned business that has been established in the Cotswolds since 1976. Known for our inspirational presentation of unique and unusual products, we are always looking for creative people with high standards of customer service to join our enthusiastic team. Alongside a pleasant working environment, we offer a number of benefits:
- Generous staff discount
- 28 days’ holiday pro-rata (including bank holidays)
- Complementary snacks and refreshments
- Homemade hot lunch
- Company Pension Scheme
- Perkbox membership and more
If you feel your ethos matches ours and you have the right skills and experience for this position, please send your CV along with a completed application form to Joseph Townsend, HR Manager, via firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, you may wish to include a covering letter to support your application further. Alternatively, please call Joseph on 01993 823117 for further information and an initial chat.