Kindling Cracker Original
Add additional options
- Size: 31cm (1ft) x 22cm (8in) x 22cm (8in)
- Safety ring inside diameter: 16.5cm
The kindling cracker was designed by New Zealander Ayla Hutchinson as a science project (aged thirteen years old), after her mother hurt her hand using an axe to chop wood. Made from one solid piece of high-quality cast iron, it should last for generations to come.
- Made from top-grade, recycled cast iron
- Manufactured in an Australian foundry
- Hammer/Mallet not supplied
- Bolt holes for permanent mounting
- Kindling Cracker Original takes firewood up to 16 cm in diameter. If you have larger wood than that, we recommend the Large Kindling Cracker King.
Your product is out of stock - enter your email below and you will receive a notification when it becomes available again.