Women's Vierzonord Green Neoprene Lined Wellington Boots
Add additional options
Every pair of Le Chameau boots is made by hand by a single master bootmaker (it takes nine months of intensive training to become one), as has been the tradition for over 90 years. The Grade A rubber is naturally sourced in Vietnam and combined with a secret ingredient, resulting in a rubber that is thick enough to be durable but still thin enough to be manipulated.
- When removing your boots, use a boot jack to avoid damaging the heel.
- Clean your boots with nothing more than water and a brush.
- Keep your boots in a dry and ventilated place, away from direct sunlight and away from any heat source.
- If the boots get wet, please dry the lining thoroughly before using them again. Crumpled newspaper will help.
- Ideal for the wet, cooler months, neoprene is a non breathable fabric so if worn in hot temperatures, feet may perspire.
Your product is out of stock - enter your email below and you will recieve a notification when it becomes available again.
This item is age restricted, meaning you must be aged 18 or over to purchase. Age verification will take place during the checkout process using the information you provide. When your order is delivered, you will be asked to sign for the delivery, and proof of ID may be required.
If the initial age verification is unsuccessful, we will contact you asking you to provide further information to prove that you are aged 18 or over. If we cannot verify your age, unfortunately we will be unable to accept your order of this age restricted item and we will be in touch to arrange a refund and to find out how you would like to proceed with the rest of your order.