Men's Vierzonord Green Neoprene Lined Wellington Boots
Add additional options
Every pair of Le Chameau boots is made by hand by a single master bootmaker (it takes nine months of intensive training to become one), as has been the tradition for over 90 years. The Grade A rubber is naturally sourced in Vietnam and combined with a secret ingredient, resulting in a rubber that is thick enough to be durable but still thin enough to be manipulated.
- When removing your boots, use a boot jack to avoid damaging the heel.
- Clean your boots with nothing more than water and a brush.
- Keep your boots in a dry and ventilated place, away from direct sunlight and away from any heat source.
- If the boots get wet, please dry the lining thoroughly before using them again. Crumpled newspaper will help.
- Ideal for the wet, cooler months, neoprene is a non breathable fabric so if worn in hot temperatures, feet may perspire.
Your product is out of stock - enter your email below and you will receive a notification when it becomes available again.