Mini Meadow Easy Sow Seed, ten square metres
The benefits of growing wildflowers cannot be overestimated, both for pollinators and biodiversity, and using seeds of British origin also supports native species in decline. Wildflowers prefer an open, sunny position with poor quality soil and require little after care, so sowing a meadow is an easy project for both experienced and new gardeners.
- Ideally sow in spring or autumn on cleared, raked ground
- Water seed mix in and keep well watered
- Keep an eye on birds!
- Seed germination should take approximately 28 days
- Mow after flower heads have gone over, at end of season
- Seeds included are: Yarrow, Corn Cockle, Cornflower, Common Knapweed, Foxglove, Viper’s Bugloss, Lady’s Bedstraw, Corn Marigold, Oxeye Daisy, Field Forget-me-not, Common Poppy, Selfheal, Meadow Buttercup, Red Campion, White Campion, Salad Burnet, Great Mullein
Your product is out of stock - enter your email below and you will recieve a notification when it becomes available again.
This item is age restricted, meaning you must be aged 18 or over to purchase. Age verification will take place during the checkout process using the information you provide. When your order is delivered, you will be asked to sign for the delivery, and proof of ID may be required.
If the initial age verification is unsuccessful, we will contact you asking you to provide further information to prove that you are aged 18 or over. If we cannot verify your age, unfortunately we will be unable to accept your order of this age restricted item and we will be in touch to arrange a refund and to find out how you would like to proceed with the rest of your order.